Blocked

WELCOME GUEST! JOIN THE #1 ROULETTE FORUM TO SHARE AND DISCUSS ROULETTE SYSTEMS. ALL ADS ARE REMOVED AFTER LOGIN. REGISTER HERE

Author Topic: STAMP  (Read 581 times)

3Nine

• 100+ posts Member
  • 3Nine00 at gmail.com
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4
STAMP
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:13:29 PM »
Does anyone here know and use Kimo's STAMP?
Plan the Attack.
Attack.
Discuss the Attack.

3Nine

• 100+ posts Member
  • 3Nine00 at gmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: STAMP
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 12:47:46 AM »
Ok, guess I'm the only one here. 

Never mind.

RouletteGhost

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • When that perfect hand comes along, take the house
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +95
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 12:49:19 AM »
kimo li threatened to sue me because i posted a picture of one of his pin wheel things from google images; that is found for free if you google it

he took it back and apologized to me but because of that irrational knee jerk reaction, i stopped myself from buying his books. so now i just rear excerpts for free and understand none of it.

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKY59NX8o

3Nine

• 100+ posts Member
  • 3Nine00 at gmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 01:55:36 AM »
kimo li threatened to sue me because i posted a picture of one of his pin wheel things from google images; that is found for free if you google it

he took it back and apologized to me but because of that irrational knee jerk reaction, i stopped myself from buying his books. so now i just rear excerpts for free and understand none of it.

That's a shame.  The books only point to bet selections and, as he mentions, they all function the same.

RouletteForum.CC | The #1 Roulette Forum

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter