Apr 17, 08:14 AM 2021
I’m bullish on NEXO. 

ati

• 500+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Lurker
  • Rated: +85
Re: Bitcoin
Apr 17, 09:04 AM 2021
2 months in the red in a bullrun? Please what kind of portfolio you have may I ask? Everything goes up, every coin...
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Sadly not everything goes up. I bought AAVE and AVAX in mid February, but I could never break even with those. I only made profit with XLM, but I also had to wait two months for that.

I bought BNB a week ago, and again I've immediately started to lose money. I'm trying to be positive, but I always seem to make the worst decisions.

Mister Eko

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +30
Apr 17, 09:49 AM 2021
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Sadly not everything goes up. I bought AAVE and AVAX in mid February, but I could never break even with those. I only made profit with XLM, but I also had to wait two months for that.

I bought BNB a week ago, and again I've immediately started to lose money. I'm trying to be positive, but I always seem to make the worst decisions.

Yeah, I know where are you always wrong. You buy high, that is your problem. Aave was already pumped, when you bought. BNB can do a 2x, but not 10x. Try find 10-100-1000x coins, low cap, big potencial, but diversifie with more safe coins too, and havee max 10 coins in your portfolio. With this strategy I manageed to 7x my mony since january 20th. Best decision was buying 1.2 million ubix at price 70, now it is worth more than 3,000 euro.

Mister Eko

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +30
Jan 30, 06:58 PM 2022
Hehe, almsot a year for this predictions, but yeas, I shooted a bit high for 15k eth. But better late then never :P