RouletteGhost

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • When that perfect hand comes along, take the house
  • Rated: +180
it is a cool idea

but you are leaving say 10 chances to hit dozen 1

we know it can sleep longer then that

so any further ideas?
the key to winning with systems : play for a statistically irrelevant number of spins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKY59NX8o

Tomla021

• 1000+ posts member!
  • Rated: -1
sleeps longer its a loss ---no big deal -start again
"No Whining, just Winning"

MoneyT101

• 250+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +31
how about if and when you sit at the table look at the last 3 hit dozens  and decide

if dozen 231 - start countdown from 18 down
if dozen 123- start 19 up
if dozen 312- 18 down
if any double dozen- start hot dozen (1=1 up....2=18 down or 18 and go down 3 and up 2.... 3=36 down)

Just throwing out ideas
Random, you thrive because you're random; you're also defeated because your random!

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • How do you win at roulette, simple, right decision
  • Rated: +165
Good idea
From years of recording 10 spins, you can see in last KTF average doc what 1st 10 numbers/spins are, ie, 7-10,8-10,9-10 or 10-10, 80% of 1st 10 spins have a repeat.
So by following the wheel would you not be following the wheels trend
How do you win at roulette, simple, make the right decision

BelgianPlayer

• Rated: 0
ok, so yesterday and this morning i virtualy checked the history of 500 spins each with this strategy but then based upon the wheel itself by starting when a number drops and continue clockwise from there and must say i could have played trough the whole 2 sessions without a loss  :smile:

tuddilue

• 250+ posts Member
  • Let the madness begin...
  • Rated: +17
I also think following the last number drop should work really well with this system.

The same at RNG, here is some statistics :
http://www.rouletteforum.cc/index.php?topic=9740.0

- Tuddilue

PeaBea65

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: 0
From years of recording 10 spins, you can see in last KTF average doc what 1st 10 numbers/spins are, ie, 7-10,8-10,9-10 or 10-10, 80% of 1st 10 spins have a repeat.

Which is why this works 80% of the time and you do not lose big when it fails.  Wins outnumber loses by a pretty big margin.  Just in the limited testing I did today, this really did well.
All systems lose in the end, you can't polish a turd.

Thunder Pants

• 50+ posts Member
  • Rated: +4
Auch, tried this one & it flopped bigtime. Not a single hit in 3 sessions. Even combined it using hottest number as origin.

Not that any part of the wheel was particular "cold" .. but problem was if i was betting from 1 to 10 itll hit the non-betted area/numbers before id reach it/them. Aka id be at 1,2,3 and 5 would hit, then later im at 1,2,3,4,5 and a 8 hit. Also that 10th bet of a wopping 3x10 units i completly left out as that one bet felt way to big and changes the bankroll from a 69 to a 99 units.

Idea: the idea of betting on increasingly larger areas sounds valid if you can keep the bets low. Perhaps chopping the lower bets to make room for some "wider" bets like:

1 unit bets:
Bet 1: 1,2,3
Bet 2: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Bet 3: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

bankroll: 23 units so if fail just start over. Choose area from either tracking either hot lines (aka 1-6 and 7-12 is a line) or dozen (aka staying clear of those cold lines as lines can really go cold for a long time).

Popular pages: