• Rated: +10
Others walk the bow, I walk the Line.

Herby

• 250+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +16
DxU= 2x3= 6
Tnx for answering.

I thought of a Differential of a function (shooting with canons at the pidgeons  :-[)

PassionRuleta

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +18
Finally I figured this out!!!! :thumbsup: :xd:

My new quote in my signature is for you guys

I have no way of thanking you cause everyone is a ghost now.  So hopefully i post this here and you get the message.

Thank you Redd, Pri, Dyksexlic!!!!

question/notes
-Creating your own bet.  Im sure theres no right or wrong way of doing it but maybe there is a better way. 

-Also I tried making sense of u:dxu>=n.....but if you played ramsey(red/black) with it, certain combinations cause you to fail due to the repeats.  so something is missing to break out of that.  Not sure if i apply the same solution i found with this. 

So many things to try and test.  But i feel like i wasted years just getting to this point, my brain is tired of chasing dead ends.  Maybe ill stick to this solution for a while and return for advance play after i enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while.

Im a student of the game and would like to further advance the knowledge attained tho,  Would be nice if one of you guys posted,.....
Hello, I think I know what you mean and it might be the same as what I found, because the repetitions also happened to me, if you want we could talk. regards
El equilibrio no es un problema en la ruleta.
Es una ventaja que le da la rueda, porque la rueda ...
temporalmente perderá el equilibrio y luego volverá a balancearse .

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +10
Hello, I think I know what you mean and it might be the same as what I found, because the repetitions also happened to me, if you want we could talk. regards

lol, two peas in a pod.  Perfect.
Others walk the bow, I walk the Line.

Popular pages: