• Rated: +11
Others walk the bow, I walk the Line.

Herby

• 250+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +21
DxU= 2x3= 6
Tnx for answering.

I thought of a Differential of a function (shooting with canons at the pidgeons  :-[)

PassionRuleta

• 500+ posts Member
  • Pasion Ruleta 2019
  • Rated: +27
Finally I figured this out!!!! :thumbsup: :xd:

My new quote in my signature is for you guys

I have no way of thanking you cause everyone is a ghost now.  So hopefully i post this here and you get the message.

Thank you Redd, Pri, Dyksexlic!!!!

question/notes
-Creating your own bet.  Im sure theres no right or wrong way of doing it but maybe there is a better way. 

-Also I tried making sense of u:dxu>=n.....but if you played ramsey(red/black) with it, certain combinations cause you to fail due to the repeats.  so something is missing to break out of that.  Not sure if i apply the same solution i found with this. 

So many things to try and test.  But i feel like i wasted years just getting to this point, my brain is tired of chasing dead ends.  Maybe ill stick to this solution for a while and return for advance play after i enjoy the fruits of my labor for a while.

Im a student of the game and would like to further advance the knowledge attained tho,  Would be nice if one of you guys posted,.....
Hello, I think I know what you mean and it might be the same as what I found, because the repetitions also happened to me, if you want we could talk. regards
El equilibrio no es un problema en la ruleta.
Es una ventaja que le da la rueda, porque la rueda ...
temporalmente perderá el equilibrio y luego volverá a balancearse .

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
Hello, I think I know what you mean and it might be the same as what I found, because the repetitions also happened to me, if you want we could talk. regards

lol, two peas in a pod.  Perfect.

mickavelli

• Rated: 0
Wow if only i had found this topic a while ago.. This is my first post. After a few weeks of studying and playing around with the concepts outlined in Random Thoughts combined with these dynamic streams, I became a member tonight just to give special thanks to Rrbb + priyanka... Thank you! What I have found is truly amazing, mathematically magical.  :thumbsup:

mickavelli

:question:
I think it  is logical that the next bet will be:

1-3, 4-6 and 28-30

I think it IS the logical answer, and not that it matters, but logically, I don't think it would have been written in this order.....

mickavelli

We retrack till last repeated ec

6 l. L
30 h. LH
2 l  LHL become HL

And not for this reason!!

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
It's all just apples and pears.  No big deal.

Person S

• 50+ posts Member
  • Rated: +6
Interestingly, if fruits grow on 2  fruit trees, does it mean that they will ripen on one a little earlier than the second and vice versa?

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
Interestingly, if fruits grow on 2  fruit trees, does it mean that they will ripen on one a little earlier than the second and vice versa?

Perhaps, but why would it matter?

Person S

• 50+ posts Member
I think this is called balance, but how to approach it and not be knocked down by the edge of the house?

Although this is a big question for me, the complexity of unpredictability, where it arises, I can not catch this delicate turn of events ...

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
I think this is called balance, but how to approach it and not be knocked down by the edge of the house?

Although this is a big question for me, the complexity of unpredictability, where it arises, I can not catch this delicate turn of events ...

Yes, you’ll need a main bet and sub bet to create balance.

Person S

• 50+ posts Member
Thank you
This is exactly where my mind cannot connect things.  :(
I can not imagine if you just play on red and black, create such an arrangement. Of course, the madness to put both colors at the same time.
Yes, you can connect EC + Doz, and get chances of 6/1 :o, but it does not fit.
Apparently I'm not looking there ....

ati

• 250+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Lurker
  • Rated: +28
I'm also stuck finding a way to connect two games in a way that would give positive results.

The main challenges I'm having are
-betting on a process, so no waiting for triggers (by triggers I mean the stages in a cycle when I have the highest probabilities to win)
-a simple way to play, something where I would not need excel formulas to track the games
-be able to utilize the information from two dependent streams to create a winning game, and also to find/create two streams that would work together

I've been struggling with these for years. I spend hours every day trying different things, but in the end I realize that most of the time I'm doing the same thing over and over.

In relation to this thread, I have tried many ways to play the roulette streams and the derived streams in parallel, I use cycles and statistics, but I always end up with two parallel losing games. Or something close to break even. Sometimes I spend all day to reread all of Pryinaka's, rrbb's, MoneyT's posts, but I seem to be too dumb to see the "obvious"  :)

Blueprint

• 100+ posts Member
Yes, ati - continuous play.  You look at the last number spun then jump in.  Then play every spin.

Popular pages: