maestro

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +37
So losing 2X in one bet is child's play to him !

exactly... :xd: :xd:
Law of the sixth...<when you play roulette there will always be a moron tells you that you will lose to the house edge>

Taotie

• 100+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +21
It does happen sometimes that the game shoots two numbers at you - BLAT, BLAT, just like that.

I not sure if it takes your money twice or pays out twice, but it does happen and when it does it's very annoying, especially when you are deep into a progression and the second BLAT is the 'get out' number you've been waiting for.

I'm not saying it's going to make you a winner or a loser, I'm saying it's very annoying, and enough to make players reluctant to carry on.

Steve

• Administrator
  • RouletteForum.cc Owner
  • Rated: +143
I've seen it too. The numbers are in order.  Its probably just lag but ill have closer look when i have time

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • How do you win at roulette, simple, right decision
  • Rated: +167
steve are you going to give the race track or not as to easy to place large number ofchips, but then Mr J would allow this as its in the real world of roulette
How do you win at roulette, simple, make the right decision

Taotie

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +21
steve are you going to give the race track or not as to easy to place large number ofchips, but then Mr J would allow this as its in the real world of roulette

I'd prefer a more simple 2x bet button, I'm sure others would too.

Lucky7Red

• Rated: +4
I've seen it too. The numbers are in order.  Its probably just lag but ill have closer look when i have time
It hiting two numbers in a row and you lose twice or win twice, it happend to me just now.

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
yep see it as well
Steve are you going to get the race track put on, its in Mr J's world so its real, cough

Steve

• Administrator
  • RouletteForum.cc Owner
  • Rated: +143
Nothing in Mr Joke's world is real, but yes we'll add it when i get the new programmer

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
Nothing in Mr Joke's world is real, but yes we'll add it when i get the new programmer
Thank you

Popular pages: