ati

• 500+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Lurker
  • Rated: +70
Re: Precognition really works
Feb 10, 05:05 AM 2021
I'm having good succes at creating reality with focus.

After my previous post, I have had several days in a row when I failed to create a number, so I stopped practicing it. But since then I have had some success. For example yesterday afternoon I did a quick 20 minutes mediation and focused on the next number being 3, and it worked! The very next spin was 3.
Then later at night I meditated again for 15-20 minutes and focused on 35. I opened up a roulette app, and the second spin was 35. 😎
One day I randomly felt very sure that the next two numbers are going to be 0 and 1. I didn't meditate or anything, just sat down to my PC, and believe it or not, the next two numbers were 0 and 1...

After a not so great January, my results this month are quite good so far. I have found a very good book and some youtube videos that put me back on track. I practice as much as I can, probably 2 hours a day and I feel like I'm getting better at seeing numbers, but it's still very hard. I would still not bet real money on my abilities 😁

Klausy

• Rated: +3
Feb 10, 11:01 AM 2021
I have found a very good book and some youtube videos that put me back on track
Good to hear it Ati. Can you share links of your YouTube videos pls?
I’m currently on a bad run. I’d worked up to an 80k balance on RSim, all on rated games (so only 3k per session, playing largely singles at 50 per go), got ill for a couple of weeks and complete lost it all ability to now not picking anything up at all.
It seems to me a long term thing, ie you build it up gradually to a point where you see or sense numbers straight away, no meditation or anything and then something knocks you back and it’s completely gone. Very frustrating.

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 10, 12:16 PM 2021
I watch tons of videos, but I usually don't save the links. Many of them were from Bob Proctor and Joe Dispenza. I have also watched a lot of videos about manifestation and high frequency vibrations.
Here is one link to a video that I liked -
This channel has a lot of very good and long videos, but I only watched a couple of them so far.

Also the book that inspired me to be positive and to not give up, Thought Vibration by William Atkinson -

These of course have nothing to do with Roulette. These are about manifestation, visualization, positive thinking, and knowing what you want.
The practice that I referred to as creating reality in my earlier messages, is the same thing as quickly manifesting your desired reality. This can be practiced and developed, but it takes serious dedication and time.
I'm quite sure that the forum member "nowun" got to a level in manifestation and had such a strong belief, that after a while he just pointed at numbers and they became. He didn't need to spend long minutes on focusing.

Klausy

Feb 10, 01:13 PM 2021
Thanks for these, will give them a go

precogmiles

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +64
Feb 10, 06:27 PM 2021
One thing I realized early on was to not waste your time listening to every random person on YouTube.

I call these philosopher psychics. Great theories but unfortunately they can't not demonstrate anything.

Only focus on learning from people who can actually do what they claim.

For example

There are many fake psychis on YouTube. Trust me I have gone through all of them these are the most authentic I have found that actually attempt to explain how they do why they do. Learn from them. Good luck.

Klausy

Feb 11, 04:03 AM 2021
Thanks also precogmiles

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 11, 04:54 AM 2021
It depends on how you look at it. Most of the writers and authors are or were quite successful in life, I don't need them to show me telekinesis abilities. That's a very specific area that doesn't have much use in life, other than improving your focus. Trebor Seven uploaded a video last month, and even he said that he had stopped doing it for 9 months, and focuses his energy on other important things instead.

Being able to see/sense/guess the correct roulette numbers requires a strong belief that you can do it. It needs to be gradually increased. As a beginner, no matter how hard you try to tell yourself that the next number is going to be 16, deep down you don't believe it. And as soon as you have the slightest doubt, you are more likely to fail. And the more you fail, the more you doubt yourself. That's why it's hard.

Yesterday I had a pretty bad day, I couldn't stay focused, I saw several numbers, but didn't know which one to bet. I only hit one number, so after a while I started to lose my faith. I even tried to manifest a number again with a 20 minute meditation, but I was already in a bad mood, and I only hit a neighbor. My number never showed up.

precogmiles

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +64
Feb 11, 06:53 AM 2021
Being 'successful in life' can not be the way we evaluate someone's psychic ability.

I think demonstration is a MUST. Otherwise anyone can claim anything.

Anecdotes should also not be accepted either.

Some people get lucky, some misunderstand what they experience. Some claim aliens/spirits are helping them. There are a lot of crazy theories.

People need to demonstrate their ability consistently and offer a meaningful theory. Those are the people I take seriously.

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 22, 02:50 AM 2021
I've just proved to myself again how real this is. This morning I was still in my bed, waiting for the alarm to go off, when I fell asleep for a few seconds, and I dreamed of seeing a 9 and a 2.
I quickly opened a roulette app on my phone, spun the wheel and the next two numbers were 9 and 2  ;D :o

It's an amazing feeling. I rarely have precognitive dreams yet, the last one was in November. I was also half asleep when I saw a zero, and when I woke up, it was the very next number that came up.

Roulettebeater

• 2000+ posts MEMBER!!
  • A dollar won is twice as sweet as as a dollar earned
  • Rated: +127
Feb 22, 03:41 AM 2021
The same thing happened to me last time however in the opposite direction !!!! I saw in my dream the lottery numbers 23 and 13, next day in the draw numbers 32 and 31 were selected !!!
A dollar won is twice as sweet as as a dollar earned

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 27, 04:39 PM 2021
Do you guys believe in orbs?
I don't really, but in the past couple of weeks I have started to see "things". Only when I do my candle or roulette focus, sometimes dark dots appear in my peripheral vision, they fly by in a split second then disappear. I can't look at them, they are never in my direct line of sight. It's strange.

Mister Eko

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +27
Feb 27, 04:43 PM 2021
I don't really, but in the past couple of weeks I have started to see "things". Only when I do my candle or roulette focus, sometimes dark dots appear in my peripheral vision, they fly by in a split second then disappear. I can't look at them, they are never in my direct line of sight. It's strange.

Orbs?what is this?

outsider

• 50+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +2
Feb 27, 04:54 PM 2021
maybe you are talking about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 27, 04:58 PM 2021
Orbs?what is this?
I don't know, some paranormal spiritual thing. Many people believe they are ghosts. They usually appear on photographs, and many people claim to be able to see them with naked eye.
Of course there is no proof to this, so who knows. I skeptical about the existence of these things.

ati

• 500+ posts Member
Feb 27, 05:00 PM 2021
maybe you are talking about this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater
It's possible. It's just strange that I no have these in my vision every time I focus.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

• XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2