• Welcome to #1 Roulette Forum & Message Board | www.RouletteForum.cc.

News:

WARNING: Forums often contain bad advice & systems that aren't properly tested. Do NOT believe everything. Read these links: The Facts About What Works & Why | How To Proplerly Test Systems | The Top 5 Proven Systems | Best Honest Online Casinos

Main Menu
Popular pages:

Roulette System

The Roulette Systems That Really Work

Roulette Computers

Hidden Electronics That Predict Spins

Roulette Strategy

Why Roulette Betting Strategies Lose

Roulette System

The Honest Live Online Roulette Casinos

Line Streaks Counter

Started by webstars, Jun 30, 07:23 AM 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Herby

Quote from: webstars on Jul 09, 06:35 PM 2018
My withdraw today: 8000mBTC

How many â,¬ are 8000mBTC ?

ahlidap

Quote from: cristal2000 on Jul 10, 09:03 PM 2018

something like this, can it be okay?  :thumbsup:



Wow! Awesome!
Can you give me some details on how do you get that to work? Library used, etc?

Really awesome..

ahlidap

Quote from: Herby on Jul 11, 12:54 AM 2018
How many â,¬ are 8000mBTC ?


mBTC or µBTC that is used on his widrawals?

8000 mBTC = 43189â,¬
8000 µBTC (or bits) = 43â,¬

Cristal2000

Quote from: ahlidap on Jul 11, 04:06 AM 2018
Wow! Awesome!
Can you give me some details on how do you get that to work? Library used, etc?

Really awesome..

For web tables I use a program with OCR detection, once recognized sends the number to the programs I want to use for the game

you must also find the time when you need to capture the number to send it

each pc and each table have their own configuration, this depends on the resolution and size of the monitor and browser used

ahlidap

Quote from: cristal2000 on Jul 11, 04:22 AM 2018
For web tables I use a program with OCR detection, once recognized sends the number to the programs I want to use for the game

you must also find the time when you need to capture the number to send it

each pc and each table have their own configuration, this depends on the resolution and size of the monitor and browser used

Configuration should be on app side..
A simple "drag a square"

As for timing.. just snapshot each second the last 3 or for results and compare.. when it was changed, a new number appeared (maybe 7 to care of some unusual repeaters)


But.. what library? Tesseract?
My own roulette soft (built in java) only needs that ocr.. Back in time I tried some libs, but no luck.
I had all the rest of configs for it..

I need to get back into this lol.

Cristal2000

Quote from: ahlidap on Jul 11, 04:50 AM 2018
Configuration should be on app side..
A simple "drag a square"

As for timing.. just snapshot each second the last 3 or for results and compare.. when it was changed, a new number appeared (maybe 7 to care of some unusual repeaters)


But.. what library? Tesseract?
My own roulette soft (built in java) only needs that ocr.. Back in time I tried some libs, but no luck.
I had all the rest of configs for it..

I need to get back into this lol.


yes, Tesseract

ahlidap

Got OCR Working on that wheel (an others).
Fully configurable, but really ugly, not only the gui, but the code lol

But its working.
I just missed the one number until reconfigure coordinates for last winning number.
You chan check here:




Thank you webstars for that parameter.
Really simple, but extremely useful, and I completely missed it  when tried the first time!

ahlidap

It's really nice.




Now I can automate my 2 methods of playing...
Of course a lot of testing is needed.. configure some speeds / delays for casinos... etc..

Roulette player

Hi ahlidap,
Could you give me more details about the program, that you used, and how you did?
Thanks.

webstars

Hi,
all, i have made my strategy in to a JavaScript. This is much easier to read actuall number and stats from the Table. I have attached my Live Reoulette Session on Youtube.
CHECK IT OUT !!!!!  O0 :lol: :twisted:



If anyone interested Contact me.

Thanatos

Quote from: webstars on Apr 14, 06:43 AM 2019
Hi,
all, i have made my strategy in to a JavaScript. This is much easier to read actuall number and stats from the Table. I have attached my Live Reoulette Session on Youtube.
CHECK IT OUT !!!!!  O0 :lol: :twisted:



If anyone interested Contact me.

Nice one, i like playing dual dozen (& columns). I can guess the betting pattern from the video alright (aka paroli on a win & cover on a loss & reset after 2 wins in a row). But how do you choose dozens? (if its not a secret)
I am Thunder Pants

pavlusha0617

Hello,sir!is it possilbe to get the newest version of your programm?

webstars

Helloooo everybody,


after 4 years i still play this system with great results. :love:

I have made some mods.

The accuracy of the bot is really insane...

Betting 12-15 numbers every 3rd spin wins.

Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-01-07 09-31-05.png


I will make a video soon.

webstars

Every number over 20 is a WINNER:
I bet 12-18 Numbers.
Game history 430 Spins:
[
    37,
    26,
    2,
    45,
    19,
    4,
    36,
    3,
    80,
    3,
    7,
    63,
    19,
    15,
    10,
    6,
    22,
    94,
    15,
    45,
    21,
    14,
    46,
    17,
    48,
    28,
    0,
    18,
    82,
    15,
    null,
    213,
    27,
    185,
    2,
    252,
    15,
    2,
    11,
    19,
    54,
    6,
    59,
    88,
    154,
    100,
    21,
    43,
    8,
    1,
    5,
    12,
    52,
    45,
    134,
    85,
    24,
    46,
    224,
    6,
    11,
    0,
    15,
    45,
    6,
    107,
    31,
    82,
    8,
    0,
    3,
    4,
    13,
    5,
    8,
    4,
    46,
    12,
    24,
    176,
    4,
    0,
    5,
    47,
    380,
    1,
    61,
    4,
    27,
    4,
    5,
    30,
    37,
    null,
    43,
    4,
    24,
    20,
    2,
    213,
    9,
    26,
    34,
    11,
    2,
    30,
    13,
    0,
    15,
    32,
    2,
    63,
    65,
    19,
    30,
    3,
    0,
    9,
    36,
    39,
    42,
    31,
    97,
    2,
    0,
    9,
    13,
    1,
    40,
    4,
    27,
    11,
    74,
    34,
    45,
    24,
    2,
    14,
    128,
    14,
    10,
    7,
    40,
    0,
    2,
    258,
    9,
    18,
    62,
    41,
    16,
    5,
    8,
    33,
    15,
    37,
    5,
    37,
    41,
    61,
    3,
    22,
    9,
    15,
    11,
    11,
    7,
    292,
    2,
    34,
    57,
    13,
    13,
    155,
    7,
    106,
    29,
    152,
    74,
    63,
    0,
    20,
    5,
    62,
    48,
    44,
    102,
    8,
    3,
    34,
    164,
    217,
    4,
    28,
    null,
    2,
    28,
    49,
    2,
    14,
    2,
    33,
    6,
    91,
    10,
    68,
    1,
    10,
    1,
    6,
    1,
    1,
    78,
    48,
    46,
    1,
    14,
    21,
    8,
    129,
    178,
    53,
    301,
    17,
    9,
    0,
    2,
    10,
    31,
    7,
    1,
    8,
    3,
    131,
    14,
    49,
    5,
    31,
    20,
    10,
    11,
    140,
    1,
    66,
    18,
    8,
    29,
    7,
    449,
    14,
    0,
    6,
    4,
    61,
    126,
    12,
    16,
    23,
    20,
    74,
    35,
    57,
    7,
    2,
    19,
    55,
    19,
    4,
    2,
    31,
    81,
    15,
    71,
    4,
    631,
    1,
    84,
    2,
    25,
    26,
    55,
    8,
    9,
    9,
    9,
    93,
    61,
    10,
    71,
    7,
    11,
    7,
    84,
    93,
    16,
    67,
    8,
    26,
    47,
    0,
    8,
    23,
    35,
    565,
    2,
    6,
    1,
    8,
    5,
    8,
    30,
    5,
    14,
    592,
    5,
    51,
    6,
    39,
    3,
    19,
    19,
    324,
    5,
    19,
    1,
    6,
    6,
    34,
    6,
    243,
    20,
    176,
    14,
    3,
    18,
    6,
    60,
    20,
    20,
    5,
    9,
    100,
    13,
    45,
    28,
    49,
    60,
    21,
    5,
    179,
    21,
    102,
    17,
    14,
    19,
    510,
    33,
    77,
    17,
    4,
    88,
    70,
    17,
    53,
    1,
    26,
    55,
    538,
    2,
    15,
    17,
    12,
    23,
    126,
    0,
    10,
    1,
    47,
    15,
    3,
    45,
    11,
    47,
    21,
    29,
    15,
    13,
    427,
    23,
    95,
    20,
    153,
    10,
    196,
    24,
    17,
    1,
    83,
    3,
    44,
    5,
    26,
    7,
    82,
    501,
    2,
    31,
    7,
    39,
    17,
    28,
    8,
    5,
    107,
    16,
    13,
    null,
    3,
    31,
    70,
    2,
    33,
    1,
    29,
    34,
    72,
    4,
    3
]

-