Almost every system has been tested many times before. Start by learning what we already know doesn't work, and why.
The Roulette Systems That Really Work
Hidden Electronics That Predict Spins
Why Roulette Betting Strategies Lose
The Honest Live Online Roulette Casinos
Started by Let Me Win, Oct 12, 02:48 PM 2018
0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Scarface on Oct 16, 07:57 AM 2018I haven't looked over the system yet, just basing this on the original post. But if the probability of equality is 17.6% to lose 100 units, wouldn't that mean that the probability to win 20 units be 82.4%?
Quote from: Joe on Oct 16, 09:53 AM 2018It might be a nice feature to be able to click on any cell in a grid and have the betting start again from that cell.
QuoteJoe that program you're doing on those tables are very old, it's from an Italian and he's a friend of mine for many years ...