nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • How do you win at roulette, simple, right decision
  • Rated: +323
Question
With 8'000 bankroll and let's say 70 spins; do you think the eventual bust will come?
How do you win at roulette, simple, make the right decision

Mako

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +33
Question
With 8'000 bankroll and let's say 70 spins; do you think the eventual bust will come?

I do not.

I've done enough KTF by hand, using my own live spins, over weeks worth of time, to know that if the bankroll is high enough, and you're using a properly conservative progression (+1/-1, etc), you have very little to no chance of being wiped out if you're following the schedule of what is expected versus what has arrived (1,3,5,7,30,etc).

The reason I continue to test, and enjoy doing so, is because I want to find out what the optimal, best version, of KTF is...whether it's First 10, or a full cycle, or 2-4 full cycles in a row, etc.

This links up with Gordon's great work, both are predicated on what "has" to happen within a set number of spins, whether it's repeats and unhits being nearly identical after a full cycle, or whether it's showing that if you have no repeats at all by the time the 18th spin of a cycle occurs you're more than likely to hit one...or more...very shortly.

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!

nottophammer

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!

Popular pages: