"Win: The streak becomes 23345 so I bet 7
Win: The streak becomes 334 so I bet 7
Lose: The streak becomes 33477 so I bet 10
Win: The streak becomes 347 so I bet 10
Win: The streak becomes 4  so I bet 4
Lose: The streak becomes 444  so I bet 8
Win: The streak becomes 4  so I bet 4
Win: End of session"

Why after losing "The streak becomes 334 so I bet 7" - the next bet is not: 33455, just  "The streak becomes 33477"?

Regards,
Darek

Because if you lose at 334 you add 3 (the first on the left) with 4 (the first on the right).

Darek

• Rated: 0
@STEEEFAN2014 thank you very much for your answer.

After publishing the post, it suddenly dawned on me that I was thinking wrongly about the whole system, looked again and understood it, but I could not edit it anymore.

Thank you again.  8)
I am very sorry for asking you often, but I don't know English fluently and I use a translator that sometimes makes your statement illogical for me and I have to ask.

RP501

• 50+ posts Member
  • Roulette is like Religion - What to Believe
  • Day Trading HIGH-Limit Roulette
  • Rated: +6
Why after losing "The streak becomes 334 so I bet 7" - the next bet is not: 33455, just  "The streak becomes 33477"?

If I'm not mistaken, if it is 334 and you bet 7, then you add losing bet of 7 twice (because you're betting 7 each on 2 Dozens with the Labby) -- making it 33477.
If you believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to win at Roulette long-term, then you will never win. ... But, if you believe anything is possible, then you will find the way.

Darek

• Rated: 0
@RP501 - STEEEFAN2014  wrote: "Because if you lose at 334 you add 3 (the first on the left) with 4 (the first on the right)."

Here is the answer.
I am very sorry for asking you often, but I don't know English fluently and I use a translator that sometimes makes your statement illogical for me and I have to ask.

Thanatos

• 50+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +9
A while back i tracked the length of the coldest dozen.
In general in a 100 spins you get:
-11 times where a dozen dont show for at least 6 spins.
- of those 11 times, 3 times it ran longer than 10 spins.
- of those 3, 1 times it ran longer than 15 times.
I was a little surpriced how long a single dozen actually can stay cold.
Also you can obviously get a dealer who breaks these stats going 123123123 like crazy.

Conclusion: never bet the coldest dozen (same goes for lines, and everything else).
That leaves us with the 2 other dozens.

Bet on change or repeat dozen (of the 2 hottest)? "Change" seemed to be the obvious one. Aka if the coldest dozen is 3 and dozen 2 just hit then bet on dozen 1 .. even thou stats for a change also includes hitting the coldest dozen.

Slightly more advanced betting: after the same dozen has hit twice then bet for a change. Then keep betting for change untill at least 3 different dozen has hit in a row, then start betting for a repeat dozen. Zero didnt matter.

Bets:
- 2 dozen: flat, with 2 units/1 unit. "Double up or Break even most of the time".Aka if the next bet if for change then you put 1 unit on the last hit dozen and 2 on the other most likely hot dozen. Worked well for me played it a fair bit. Helped keeping an eye on the "death pattern" aka "123123123" and not betting when it started & untill it broke. Remembering the 2/1 of playing double dozen, it mean if you manage to avoid 5 losses in a row = advantage 10 wins ahead (in theory).

- 1 Dozen: did try to play it a tiny bit but not for long. Flat again. When you hit a streak its amazing, but it can be a lot more swingy. Probably should keep an eye on the "death pattern" here too. Havnt tested enough.

- Lines: 3 or 4 hottest. Its quite complex, had to program a small tracker. But its very complex, sure a line can easily be cold 20, 30 or even longer spins, but you donno what line is getting cold or hot unlike dozens. This also mean you dont have a "death pattern" (or its too complex to spot on the fly).  When playing 3 lines perhaps play against the 2 coldest & the last line hit (aka play continually the 2,3 & 4 hottest lines). Having played enough to really tell.

Oh and real table only, no RNG, thanks.
I am Thunder Pants

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

Popular pages:
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2