gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +19
Hi Giz, got a question for you.  “RR BBB RRRR BB RRR BBB RR BB RRRR BBB RRR BBBB RRR BB RRRR BBBBB RRRRR BB RRR BBB RR”
There is an absence of singles. There seems to more of a Dominance for Triples than Doubles. I would probably put $90 on Red. Or play a virtual Bet. What would you try?

The first thing I would do is make it easier to see with visual dexterity:

rr BBB rrrr BB rrr BBB rr BB rrrr BBB rrr BBBB rrr BB rrrr BBBBB rrrrr BB rrr BBB rr

There is a mutual absence of singles on both sides.  So the big picture is that there are at least doubles that you can count on for sure if singles stay gone. So each time it changes bet the next one big, at least a double will win them all with steps like that. Then wait for the next change and do it again until the first single appears. Does that make sense?
Reading Randomness is a single thread. It is backed up by a software instruction thread and software download threads. The Even Chance Pro 1.4 version is the best version to practice on.
gamblingforums dot com/threads/reading-randomness.14733/

gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
rr BBB rrrr BB rrr BBB rr BB rrrr BBB rrr BBBB rrr BB rrrr BBBBB rrrrr BB rrr BBB rr
So let's unpack that sequence without singles. If I compare Follow the Last Result and apply greed as the tactic then I would place a bet on every spin of it and accept the losses to wins offset.

Just for the sake of comparison with what is to follow, let's say that this sequence with no singles were already discovered and that these results in the list are at the point that you start betting. Let's also stipulate that you quit while you are ahead, so there will be no last lost bet.

With Follow the Last you get 21 lost bets. You get 43 wins for an aggregate win of 22 net wins.

With a single bet on the first repeat after any change you get 21 wins and no losses.

I always look for a way to take from these kind of sequences of pattern characteristics a way to win and have no losses. In reality both methods must eventually reach that first single where the pattern begins to break apart. In this case of FTL the first single results in two lost bets in a row. But the single bet after each change only has one lost bet, the first lost bet of the sequence. So this sequence gives the same result if you play it all the way to the first loss do to a first single appearing.

I have found that looking for ways to play a pattern without losses works the best.
Reading Randomness is a single thread. It is backed up by a software instruction thread and software download threads. The Even Chance Pro 1.4 version is the best version to practice on.

gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
Now let's unpack playing a sequence in harmony with not getting losses.

If you use FTL you get unwanted lost bets at different times so it will kill off what you could get if you are in a stretch without losses the other way.

This tactic was developed and shared in the writings of John Patrick that he called "The Up & Pull."

You let a little ride on the next bet and then take some off as you go up as well.

Here is how it works. You bet 2 units on the first step of a win streak without losses.

Then you bet 1 unit. So you are splitting the win of the first bet and keeping half for your trouble so far. If you lose you are still up one unit. If you win then you double down the riding bet from 1 to 2 on the third step of the win streak.

If that loses you are still up 1 unit. If it wins you are now up a total of 5.

If you wish to keep going then you bet 3 on the next bet. That will mean you are already up 2 before you risk the next bet.

If that step wins then you have a total of 8 units from the streak if you stop there.

You can keep pulling some off and letting some more ride the streak.

So this is how you get Up & Pull sequences like ( 2, 1, 2, 3, ) that Nathan Detroit is always referencing.

Richard Meisel

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +9
Hi Giz, yes, Up & Pull is nice (2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10). As to the FTL Bet, on the 4th consecutive Loss I Change the Bet and then continue FTL.

gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
Hi Giz, yes, Up & Pull is nice (2-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10). As to the FTL Bet, on the 4th consecutive Loss I Change the Bet and then continue FTL.
good enough. I just wanted you to think of how to play sequences with no losses or just one loss when it breaks down at the end.

Richard Meisel

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +9
Yes, thank you, be safe.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

Popular pages:
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2