gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +20
Except that's not how you went about it - once you again you are distorting the truth. You made up excuses and lies, as to why you lost on MPR and RS, and the fact that you taught 30+ people, and turned them all into a winning players.

Question: Did you turn 30+ students of yours into winning players before you saw the video or after?

If stating facts and caring about truth is being a "jerk", then I am happy to be one.

You have positioned yourself as a "guru", or somebody who has been successful at this for many years. You did not present yourself as someone who is testing something out, or somebody who is doing experiments. Your arrogant attitude plus so many lies along the way, is the reason why I should continue to call you out on your BS, until more people catch on.

Whenever I present actual arguments and facts that you can't deny, you write some silly response or go on personal attacks like a little child.
I don't care how you complain. You want proof so I'm going to do that the long and hard way. It won't take another 15 years.
Reading Randomness is a single thread. It is backed up by a software instruction thread and software download threads. The Even Chance Pro 1.4 version is the best version to practice on.
gamblingforums dot com/threads/reading-randomness.14733/

Moxy

• 500+ posts Member
  • THE MONSTER WHO KILLED EASTER
  • Rated: +14
I don't care how you complain. You want proof so I'm going to do that the long and hard way. It won't take another 15 years.

First off, get your story straight, chief.  As I also caught on to some of that fibbing.

gizmotron2

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +20
First off, get your story straight, chief.  As I also caught on to some of that fibbing.
Don't care how you complain either.
Reading Randomness is a single thread. It is backed up by a software instruction thread and software download threads. The Even Chance Pro 1.4 version is the best version to practice on.
gamblingforums dot com/threads/reading-randomness.14733/

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

Popular pages:
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2