abaco121 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pepper

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +5
Re: It works - RNG
Sep 07, 09:45 PM 2020
you do know that i transcribed  the whole win3million.com site into an ebook on amazon word for word...
I hope no one buys it. All the information you need is for free here....   https://web.archive.org/web/20100105123304/http://win3million.com/

Also, it would be really stupid to put your personal information (that can be traced) online or anywhere that's connected to Charles/win3million.

Ares289

• Rated: 0
Sep 08, 04:47 AM 2020
Then let me be very specific. We're talking about roulette, not the universe in general.

So I would like to inform you very specifically that ROULETTE IS PART OF THIS UNIVERSE and you will not change this fact.

What I'm saying is that if there is some pattern of numbers or statistical event A which has occurred (such as 12 numbers unhit in the last 37 spins, aka LOTT), there is no correlation between it and what occurs in the following sequence of spins, which you can call event B. For example, if it turned out that one of those 12 numbers were to hit sooner, on average, than a randomly picked set of 12 numbers, that would be a correlation.

There are countless other events A and B which could have been used. The thing they all have in common is that for there to be dependence, some pattern or distribution of numbers which has already occurred DOES affect the probability of outcomes which haven't yet occurred. It doesn't matter if the probability is increased or decreased, just that it changes.

I already mentioned in one of the posts that what I am saying DOES NOT MEAN that the next spin must be dependent on the previous spin, but that DOES NOT MEAN that the correlation between the numbers does not exist and it DOES NOT MEAN that the numbers are independent, because I have explained many times where the dependence comes from and the correlation is simply a consequence of the existence of this dependence.

I'm not the one who is saying there is dependence, you are. Where is your evidence for it?

My conclusions is based on COMMONLY KNOWN FACTS, but you don't want to accept this facts, because they don't speak DIRECTLY about roulette.

As I already mentioned, there is a huge amount of evidence that independence is the reality for roulette

There is much more evidence that roulette cannot be independent of reality.

leoncino74

Sep 08, 06:42 AM 2020
I hope no one buys it. All the information you need is for free here....   https://web.archive.org/web/20100105123304/http://win3million.com/

Also, it would be really stupid to put your personal information (that can be traced) online or anywhere that's connected to Charles/win3million.

Questo sito non funziona o mancano delle pagine esempio 7 8 15 ecc

6th-sense

• 1000+ posts member!
  • It's there...
  • Rated: +95
Sep 08, 07:06 AM 2020

It’s free on kindle unlimited lol

Plus the link you provide is not the full Simon site

game over

Sep 08, 11:36 AM 2020
Hi, I'm new here, can you tell me where to find that book?

leoncino74

Sep 09, 03:55 AM 2020
It’s free on kindle unlimited lol

Plus the link you provide is not the full Simon site

Ciao, come si fa a leggere su kindle

Moxy

• 500+ posts Member
  • THE MONSTER WHO KILLED EASTER
  • Rated: +10
Sep 09, 01:15 PM 2020
So I would like to inform you very specifically that ROULETTE IS PART OF THIS UNIVERSE and you will not change this fact.

I already mentioned in one of the posts that what I am saying DOES NOT MEAN that the next spin must be dependent on the previous spin, but that DOES NOT MEAN that the correlation between the numbers does not exist and it DOES NOT MEAN that the numbers are independent, because I have explained many times where the dependence comes from and the correlation is simply a consequence of the existence of this dependence.

My conclusions is based on COMMONLY KNOWN FACTS, but you don't want to accept this facts, because they don't speak DIRECTLY about roulette.

There is much more evidence that roulette cannot be independent of reality.

Just what we needed, more wall of text

Ares289

Sep 09, 05:23 PM 2020
Just what we needed, more wall of text

If necessary, there will be much more!  :thumbsup:

cht

• 1500+ posts member!
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +106
Sep 09, 05:37 PM 2020
Good posts from a different perspective to fill the current gaps. 👌

I have seen the darkside. There's no way I can "unsee". To unsee is to ignore and to feint stupidity. That makes no sense.

Keep going.

My posts must be read in the context of gambling as a recreation activity, hobby.

Moxy

• 500+ posts Member
Sep 09, 07:05 PM 2020

Trust me.  We don't.

Moxy

• 500+ posts Member
Sep 09, 07:09 PM 2020
Good posts from a different perspective to fill the current gaps. 👌

I have seen the darkside. There's no way I can "unsee". To unsee is to ignore and to feint stupidity. That makes no sense.

Keep going.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.  Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've seen C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.  All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain..

Time to dye.

6th-sense

• 1000+ posts member!
  • It's there...
  • Rated: +95
Sep 12, 01:30 AM 2020

Es muy sencillo y se entiende aún para quienes no sean ingleses parlantes. Por favor, si necesitan ayuda en español, me avisan.
Flat bet...
Could I ask for the award, although it is not suitable for real roulettes and I have not discovered it, Steve?

Just to show he won’t be winning the money ..

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

Popular pages:
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2