RouletteGhost

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • When that perfect hand comes along, take the house
  • Rated: +181
the key to winning with systems : play for a statistically irrelevant number of spins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKY59NX8o

falkor2k15

• 1500+ posts member!
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +83
"Trotity trot, trotity trot, the noughts became overtly hot! Merily, merily, merily, merily, the 2s went gently down the stream..."¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪:

Still

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +17
What bugs me about his presentation is he gives vague details about the nature of the Clinton soft coup on Nov 1. The details he does give sound like what a political campaign is.  What was different about Nov. 1st? 

Next, WikiLeaks isn't enough to sway the election.  Needs to be some arrests and/or indictments on the ground. 

Still, I've got a small bet riding on Trump, despite my distrust in certain kinds off electronic ballot machines and existing software that can steal elections.

RouletteGhost

• 3000+ Posts Member !!!
  • When that perfect hand comes along, take the house
  • Rated: +181
Fair enough

Still, google wiki leaks spirit dinner. Its sick lol.
the key to winning with systems : play for a statistically irrelevant number of spins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJKY59NX8o

Still

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +17
Fair enough

Still, google wiki leaks spirit dinner. Its sick lol.

I can't stand to get into the details of this sort of thing but hearing of the ingredients it makes as much sense as buying a pack of Natural American Spirit cigarettes and calling it spirit smoking.

Lots of clickbait out there, but its believable, to me, that HRC would more likely be a member of a coven of sorts...than a member of a Methodist church.  It's also believable, to me, that Podesta would literally kidnap kids.  I guess I don't have any faith in Democrats these days. I see it as a front with zero truth behind it.

Popular pages: