Odds and payouts are different things. If either the odds or payouts don't change, then the result is the same - eventual loss.
Started by MoneyT101, Sep 09, 10:07 PM 2021
Blood Angel and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Gogi357 on Feb 13, 09:07 AM 2023Hi everyone,I've been following for quite some time, reading over and over again what Dyk, Rrbb, Mel, 6th etc have written, and I think we all (myself included) forget an important detail - timing (when to bet).Of course I might be wrong, but I see noone mentioning it, hence my assumption.As for why I think it's important, Dyk himself refers to it in two of his currently available posts.@MoneyT101, maybe this is the 20% you are missing. Just a guess, as I have absolutely no idea what's the other 80%.