• Welcome to #1 Roulette Forum & Message Board | www.RouletteForum.cc.


Progression bets are nothing more than different size bets on different spins. You could get lucky and win big, or unlucky and lose even more.

Main Menu
Popular pages:

Roulette System

The Roulette Systems That Really Work

Roulette Computers

Hidden Electronics That Predict Spins

Roulette Strategy

Why Roulette Betting Strategies Lose

Roulette System

The Honest Live Online Roulette Casinos

The Masaniello Method

Started by Let Me Win, Oct 12, 02:48 PM 2018

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: 6th-sense on Jul 05, 01:39 AM 2022
extract and click on application..enter bankroll..choose which ec,s you want to play..

Cheers Gordon. I'm still in the dark as to how to get the links to work.  :-[


I liked this method, I'm going to do some simulations!
"We don't have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest."
— Warren Buffett


Quote from: Joe on Nov 18, 02:40 PM 2019Chance of win is 82.4% so chance of loss is 17.6%. Therefore chance of 2 losses in a row is 0.176 * 0.176 = 0.031 or around 3.1%.

Hi, I know I'm late to this thread, but it caught my eye because I had already done the Masaniello method a dozen times in practice.

I haven't done thousands of trials with this, and I haven't used real money yet, but something about the math disturbs me, and maybe I'm misreading it:

Out of 1000 sessions, 824 will win, and 176 will lose.

824(20) = 16,480 units
176(100) = 17,600 units

Therefore, although we're winning a lot more sessions, we are losing more units than we are winning, due to the high 100 unit loss for each session loss.

Am I missing something?  I'm a pretty simple man.