Tinsoldiers

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +17
An apt description of posts that am reading in the forum. It is good to see that point of view of people change over time as they grab more and more knowledge. But what doesn’t change is attitude. People tend to believe what they know is the limit and neither have the openness nor the patience to extend their horizons. People preaching others on their limits of ignorance without knowing there is so much more than what they know. People want a following and do whatever they can to maintain that respect. People fighting with each other to maintain that following and trying to prove to each other who has the upper hand.  People wanting to win in real life and finding a shelter behind online face to live the life they can’t in reality.  People who have seen it all and lurking the entertainment. 

Daily, weekly and annual gurus, the salesmen and the players of this beautiful stage - An ignorant bunch and after all we are human.

junscissorhands

• 100+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +18
Beautiful. Now get out of the Matrix.
Don't be so naive.

PassionRuleta

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +16
Great words, but they are only words, they could be used to demonstrate or inform of what you hypothetically know more than the others, it would be good to part of those words that you have said. But they are only words ... that do not help those who according to you know less than you. :wink:
El equilibrio no es un problema en la ruleta.
Es una ventaja que le da la rueda, porque la rueda ...
temporalmente perderá el equilibrio y luego volverá a balancearse .

Canam

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +1
nothing more than just statement.

Tinsoldiers

• 100+ posts Member
  • Rated: +17
Oh, I don’t know better than anyone here. I am part of this ignorant lot and as I said it is a bliss.  I wouldn’t change it a bit.

37 unique numbers in 37 spins
Come on people grow up.  I often hear people arguing that it has the same odds as any other sequence.  Very true, no arguments. But they are turning a blind eye to the fact that 30 unique numbers in 37 spins has greater odds than 37 uniques.  So is it true? Does it have same odds as any other sequence? Ignorance is bliss.

Popular pages: