• Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +1
Very good system who encodes with rx
May 14, 07:22 PM 2020
very good system who encodes with rx

Clf7

• 500+ posts Member
  • Rated: +22
You tested it? Or how can you say that it is a very good system?

huskerdu

• 100+ posts Member
  • Keep Walking
  • Rated: +30
In the first 15 spins you will have about 13 unique numbers. So 24 unique numbers remain unhit.
For the next 8 spins we are expecting to see about 6 unique numbers from the 24 that they have left unhit.
So we bet on 9 unhit  numbers with the hope of one of them will be one of the 6 new numbers from the 24 unhit that they will appear.
I think on the long run is too risky
Thanks

Steeefan2014

• 250+ posts Member
  • Rated: +23
In the first 15 spins you will have about 13 unique numbers. So 24 unique numbers remain unhit.
For the next 8 spins we are expecting to see about 6 unique numbers from the 24 that they have left unhit.
So we bet on 9 unhit  numbers with the hope of one of them will be one of the 6 new numbers from the 24 unhit that they will appear.
Thanks

I think I know pretty much all there is to know about repeaters. Long run/short run... this one is designed to fail. It's all about luck here.

puntoit

in a year I only lost 2 times
 but with the stop loss then you recover that lost session

Steeefan2014

• 250+ posts Member
in a year I only lost 2 times
 but with the stop loss then you recover that lost session

How much did you play? You should be a millionaire :)

iar000

• 50+ posts Member
Hi PUNTOIT ...

How many games you payed in one year and

how much money tou made

Thanks

puntoit

I insert 100 spins then I start the game maximum one hour I make 20 - 30 euros and I close stop

if there is someone capable of decoding with the possibility of restricting or restricting scissors to make other tests

winkel

• 1000+ posts member!
  • Rated: +117
Thanks

He said a wheel-sector of 9 unhit, not the last 9 unhit!
There is always a game

puntoit

He said a wheel-sector of 9 unhit, not the last 9 unhit!

that's right, they can't even read

huskerdu

• 100+ posts Member
  • Keep Walking
  • Rated: +30
He said a wheel-sector of 9 unhit, not the last 9 unhit
I know. I didn't wrote anywhere about "the last 9 unhit".

ati

• 500+ posts Member
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Lurker
  • Rated: +85
I think I know pretty much all there is to know about repeaters.
Are you sure?  ;)
Did you know that if the last repeater was a high number, there is more than 50% probability that that the next one will be also high?
Did you know that if a repeater is a high number, the number before the repeat has over 50% probability to be also a high number?

There are many more cases where the statistics are not balanced. But of course it doesn't mean it's possible to exploit these imbalances, because you will never know when there repeats will happen.

Azim

• 1000+ posts member!
  • Any gambling scenerio is beatable!!!
  • Rated: +49
Thanks

What part of the post was this meant for?

If memory serves right in the book by John Solitude he mentions that the unhit 9 adjoining numbers were 17 and the probability to hit after 17 was 99%. 

I am sorry I have been away from here for a long time. But I am sure the numbers are close enough.

Who ever has a copy would love to know if I am right?
With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Azim

• 1000+ posts member!
  • Any gambling scenerio is beatable!!!
  • Rated: +49
To Winkel,

Winkel, How are you?  Feel like going to the GUT thread and do the second part? I know somewhere you mentioned to Nottohammer we was already well advanced.

I am sure everyone else would love you to carry on.

Thanks
Azim
With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Steeefan2014

• 250+ posts Member
Are you sure?  ;)
Did you know that if the last repeater was a high number, there is more than 50% probability that that the next one will be also high?
Did you know that if a repeater is a high number, the number before the repeat has over 50% probability to be also a high number?

There are many more cases where the statistics are not balanced. But of course it doesn't mean it's possible to exploit these imbalances, because you will never know when there repeats will happen.

I said "I think" :)

Anyway, regarding these 2 examples that you mentioned - I think you are aware of the fact that it's nothing else than fallacy!