Poll

Trump or Biden, who would you vote and why?

TRUMP
BIDEN

Steve, raebel and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

*

winkel

  • 1000+ posts member!
  • *****
  • 1011
  • Rated: +97
You are a bigot.

if that is an argument, I´m fine with it.

Reading through several forums around the world it seems that gambleers are natural right-wingers. hard right wingers.
There is always a game

Madi

  • 500+ posts Member
  • *****
  • 886
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +48
Trump fan? No. Trump is often an arrogant moron.

He's just far better than the other option.

Again you're lost. You really don't understand what's going on.

Ah . Every knowledge is just belongs to you and others eat grass. Just stick with roulette business.

There is no better than other. No such thing.A goat is a goat. Small or big goat all r same. The nominator and selector are also considered  goat.

winforus

  • 100+ posts Member
  • ***
  • 227
  • Member
  • Rated: +38
I think it’s also very important not to turn anything into ideology or a belief system. Which is what we often most see now a days in politics - left wing or right wing.

Being able to see things from different perspectives with minimal bias and not be married to any idea, is also needed to see things more accurately. Also comes with questioning any idea that you hold “true”, unless backed up direst experience.

For this reason, people like Alex Jones for example are a big turn off for me and sites like infowars. They seem to be very ideological and just not very conscious, even though a lot of the stuff that they share definitely contains a lot of truth (but far from full).

I personally knew a guy from US, who 9 years ago was following info wars religiously, was telling me that the dollar was going to crash and that he was stocking up on food, and guns preparing for a war. He was a total nut case, super ideological.

The key is to be able to take the information from different places and see it for what it is - not turning it into ideology/identity.

Some examples:
Trump vocal supporters vs Trump haters, Left wing vs Right wing, Democrat vs Republican, Liberal vs Conservative, Black lives matter vs Racsists , Antifa vs Fascits.

All of them are false ( as ideologies and when taken on as an identity by a human) and only cause more division.

winforus

  • 100+ posts Member
  • ***
  • 227
  • Member
  • Rated: +38
Here is an example of Trump fans vs haters:


They are both brainwashed and trapped in the same Illusion.

Trump actually retweeted this video but later he deleted it, which of course the mainstream media is using to attack him, as one of his supporters on video shouted “white power!” This was a very dumb mistake on his part and an example of him digging his own grave.

*

Steve

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • 6873
  • Top Bloke
  • Rated: +501
Every knowledge is just belongs to you and others eat grass

No Madi. It's a bit like me saying some roulette systems dont work. You can whinge and pout like a child for being told you've made a mistake. You can attack me. But what I've said is the truth.

Some people understand what's going on in the world - enough to know Biden, the people behind them, and what they stand for.

And some people are truly clueless.

All truth will come out eventually. If Biden wins, and their agenda is pushed further, those voters deserve what they get. But people who understood what was going on will suffer too, and they don't deserve that.

US politics is more like a sport for many people in the US. People get fanatical about their political party. I've never liked politics. My support for Trump is only because there's a choice between "not great" (Trump) and "a disaster" (Biden and the people controlling him.

As for the Guardian article, it may very well be a parody. Because it says some truly stupid things. But it also says things that are based on fact, with dumb comments that people have really said.

winforus

  • 100+ posts Member
  • ***
  • 227
  • Member
  • Rated: +38
My support for Trump is only because there's a choice between "not great" (Trump) and "a disaster" (Biden and the people controlling him.

Same here, it would have been way better if there was another outsider in place of Trump - a lot more conscious and with more brain cells. The stupid shit that he says and does, unfortunately is a huge turn off for many people and some side with Biden just for that fact alone.

Also have to add, that David Icke is leaps ahead of Alex Jones in terms of consciousness(spiritually speaking) - he mentioned many times during his latest interviews that everything ultimately is one (consciousness is the substance which reality is made of, it’s fundamental) and that the divison and tactics of rule/divide is something that people should be more aware of. While Alex comes off as fanatic and ideological.

*

Bigbroben

  • 1500+ posts member!
  • *****
  • 1536
  • Member
  • Rated: +159

Also have to add, that David Icke is leaps ahead of Alex Jones in terms of consciousness(spiritually speaking)

They both have their use once you start questioning the spoon-fed answers provided by the narrative.  Alex Jones was ok for a while but then it all rimes the same after some time.  David Icke is much further out (deep) in Woohooland.  Although important to read and learn about what Icke wrote, it has its limitations in the sense that he hardly offers any hope.  '' Here's what's going on, been going on, see how they all cross-fist themselves'' but very little on what to do about it.
  And to be honest I don't think there is anything we can do about it individually.  Collectively, united, there is enough power to overcome most evil, hence the push to divide:  Us and Them.

I think if people want to still be able to vote in the future, they better think twice and go for Trump.  It's no longer R vs D, it's liberty vs slavery, now more than ever.

As for Trump, people might not like the character, but one must concede that he has leadership and charism.  I do not understand how people can get to the conclusion that he's ill or crazy.  I have not seen the signs.

It'S like we've had 10 years worth of news in just a few months....
Life is hard, and then you die.
Mes pensées sont le dernier retranchement de ma liberté.

*

gizmotron2

  • 500+ posts Member
  • *****
  • 708
  • Member
  • Rated: +19
You people that feign outrage really need to get into the real game. Liberal operatives manipulate their followers by pretending to believe  the lies that they tell. But they know they are lies and have no concern whatsoever that they will be caught telling them. If they get caught they just come once again with another attack, a new lie. They keep striking while the few individuals on the right act concerned that they have caught the left in their hypocrisies. That's all that ever happens too. The Republicans think that they have won something. But all they have done is to have some not well publicized outrage that never gets out the message to the people that never look for the truth anyway. But the lies get out to those that feed off of it.  Look how long they dragged out the Russia Hoax. Now it's doesn't even matter because they have new lies to tell. Just catching them time and time again is actually a losing strategy. They don't care. In fact they love it. There are no consequences for lying. So why not do it. We need a better retribution on the right for this tactic on the left. Catching them and feigning outrage is a sucker's game. We think we are making progress but we are not. You can tell because the brainwashed never get the truth. Better wake them up with something that they do respect. They are scared to death to be disliked, to be alienated from the party collective. Blacks are afraid to be an Uncle Tom. Whites are afraid to be a racist white supremacist. It's all a game of name calling and labeling.  The actual "gotcha" information is unimportant. It's who you destroy with it that counts.  If you are not destroying someone then you are just a tool of the propaganda that they want you to perpetuate.  Don't you get it yet. If a Republican sins against society then they must go but if a Democrat sins against their own legalistic principles then there are no consequences. This outrage over a double standard means nothing to a Democrat operative. They just keep coming and keep attacking.
Reading Randomness is a single thread. It is backed up by a software instruction thread and software download threads. The Even Chance Pro 1.4 version is the best version to practice on.
gamblingforums dot com/threads/reading-randomness.14733/

ozzi43

  • Member
  • *
  • 45
  • Roulette Forum .cc | Member
  • Rated: +3

winforus

  • 100+ posts Member
  • ***
  • 227
  • Member
  • Rated: +38
They both have their use once you start questioning the spoon-fed answers provided by the narrative.  Alex Jones was ok for a while but then it all rimes the same after some time.  David Icke is much further out (deep) in Woohooland.  Although important to read and learn about what Icke wrote, it has its limitations in the sense that he hardly offers any hope.  '' Here's what's going on, been going on, see how they all cross-fist themselves'' but very little on what to do about it.
  And to be honest I don't think there is anything we can do about it individually.  Collectively, united, there is enough power to overcome most evil, hence the push to divide:  Us and Them.

Agreed, also any information taken from Icke should still be verified and not taken as gospel (just like with anyone else).

As for Trump, people might not like the character, but one must concede that he has leadership and charism.  I do not understand how people can get to the conclusion that he's ill or crazy.  I have not seen the signs...

Leadership and charism - don't automatically make you a conscious or an honest person. Like I said, he is a clear example of a grandiose narcissist, and narcissism is a disease, any way you look at it.

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

A solid understanding of basic human psychology, would tell you that he perfectly fits that description. That is one thing that Trump supporters are blind to (due to self bias).

Like I said, if I could vote, I would still vote for him over Biden - but it's really a shame that we are left with this choice.

pepper

  • 50+ posts Member
  • **
  • 90
  • Member
  • Rated: +3
describe protesters as %u201Cthugs%u201D, %u201Clowlife%u201D and %u201Crioters and looters%u201D

Trump was calling the arsonists, looters, and rioters thugs. He repeated over and over that he protects the 1st amendment right to protest. There was universal agreement on this like there was universal agreement that George Floyd's death was due to the officer's actions.

Winkel's whole post is full of bs from fake news

Btw, someone who burns down a building is not a protester, etc.

Trump and Biden are tied here, yet no one can point out ANY reason to vote Biden. The only reasons people might/can give are they don't like Trump, and there's no reason for this unless you think he is a narcissist or something.

Moxy

  • 250+ posts Member
  • ****
  • 425
  • Rated: +9
Trump was calling the arsonists, looters, and rioters thugs. He repeated over and over that he protects the 1st amendment right to protest. There was universal agreement on this like there was universal agreement that George Floyd's death was due to the officer's actions.

Winkel's whole post is full of bs from fake news

Btw, someone who burns down a building is not a protester, etc.

Trump and Biden are tied here, yet no one can point out ANY reason to vote Biden. The only reasons people might/can give are they don't like Trump, and there's no reason for this unless you think he is a narcissist or something.

Cult of personality.  It's real.  Otherwise they're wouldn't be a term for it.  What better example of it then here.

pepper

  • 50+ posts Member
  • **
  • 90
  • Member
  • Rated: +3
Cult of personality.  It's real.  Otherwise they're wouldn't be a term for it.  What better example of it then here.
What's your point? If you're implying I am somehow worshipping Trump, you are utterly wrong. If you're implying I am into Trump rallies and the way Trump is running things, then yeah, totally; why wouldn't I love a thriving economy, etc, and a chance to celebrate it? Why wouldn't I defend Trump? He is attacked and falsely accused of things 24/7. He does a great job as president of the United States. I suppose you would just love it if I hated our country or someone (Trump) for no good reason.

Your vague statements and lack of facts are vague and baseless.

*

Steve

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • 6873
  • Top Bloke
  • Rated: +501
See my comments below with >>>>>>>>>


Here’s Trump’s re-election playbook, in 25 simple steps:

1) Declare yourself above the law.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>You mean like Obama and his illegal spying of Trump's campaign? Or Hillary's illegal use of email servers? Im not aware of any time Trump broke laws. The others commit treason.

2) Use racist fearmongering. Demand “law and order” and describe protesters as “thugs”, “lowlife” and “rioters and looters”.

>>>>>>>>>> There is no racist fear-mongering from Trump. He's talking about the people looting and burning stuff down. And why shouldnt he demand law and order?  If you mean wanting a border like CHAZ erected immediately, yes nations need borders.

Describe Covid-19 as “kung-flu”. Retweet posts from white supremacists.

>>>>>>>> This isnt ok, but its nothing compared to more important issues.

In your campaign ads, use a symbol associated with Nazis.

>>>>>>>>> I've seen a lot more Nazi symbols in campaigns from Democrats.

>>>>>>>>>Why dont you hear much about ANTIFA's banners promoting NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association". Its a fuc*ing pedophile ring. And Pelosi, Biden and that whole group support it.

>>>>>>>>>You dont know how disgusting these people are. They are literally evil and anyone who knows could write a book about their atrocities.

>>>>>>>>>Start with

>>>>>>>>>If you dig deeper, you come to see many of the Elite have a history of pedophilia. These are very sick people. I wont go into too much detail about this, but these are really sick people. At least Trump likes older women.

3) Appoint an attorney general more loyal to you than to America, and politicize the Department of Justice so it’s lenient on your loyalists and comes down hard on your enemies. Have it lighten the sentence of a crony convicted of lying under oath. Order investigations of industries you dislike.

>>>>>> EVERY president hires their own staff. And when Trump say even some of his staff were part of collusion against him and the interests of the USA, he fired them. They had no valid legal against against him which is why it got nowhere. He wanted to drain the swamp, but the swamp is far worse than he thought.

4) Fire US attorneys who are investigating you.

>>>>>> As above

5) Fire independent inspectors general who are looking into what you’ve done. Crush any whistleblowers you find.

>>>>>> As above

6) Demean and ignore the intelligence community. Appoint a director of national intelligence more loyal to you than to America. Demand that the head of the FBI pledge loyalty to you.

>>>>>> As above

7) Pack the federal courts with judges and justices more loyal to you than to the constitution.

>>>>>> As above

8) Politicize the Department of Defense so generals will back whatever you order. Refer to them as “my generals”. Have them help clear out protesters. Order the military to surveil protesters. Tell governors you’ll bring in the military to stop protesters.

>>>>>> As above. And if you mean ANTIFA, they are a clear domestic terrorist organization. They incite and use violence. They are not "peaceful protestors".

9) Purge your party of anyone disloyal to you and turn it into a mindless, brainless, spineless cult.

>>>>>> As above. And law-abiding people are not a spineless cult. If you want to talk cult, look into nthe Bohemian Grove:
[/b]

10) Get rid of accumulated experience and expertise in government. Demean career public servants. Hollow out the state department, the Departments of Justice, Health and Human Services, and public health.

>>>>>> As above (draining the swamp)

11) Reward donors and cronies with bailouts, tax breaks, subsidies, government contracts, regulatory rollbacks and plum jobs. Put their lobbyists in charge of your agencies. Distribute $500bn in pandemic assistance to corporations in secret, without any oversight.

>>>>>>>>> No citations? Are you sure he's not referring to Obama and his friends?

12) Coddle dictators.

>>>>>>>>> Actually he bombs them. I didn't agree with that though.

Don’t criticize their human rights abuses.

>>>>>>>>> Of course he's against them. You cant blame everything in the world on Trump.

Refuse to work with the leaders of other democracies.

>>>>>>>>> Like what country? He's been friendly to every nation as far as I'm aware, until they lied their assess of to him. At least Trump doesnt want to invade other countries. Instead he wans to focus on America first.

 Withdraw from international treaties.
 
>>>>>>>> Hell yeah when they monopolize trade and steal from the US people. That's what these trade pacts do. They weaken America.

13) Create scapegoats.

>>>>>>>>> Speaking out of his ass. Is Pelosi a scapegoat, or is she part of a treasonous plot?

Demonize migrants and lock up asylum seekers at the border, even if they’re children.

>>>>>>>>>  He's said before he's not against immigration. He's against ILLEGAL immigration. He is protecting america not from children, but from crininals and terrosists who would otherwise easily cross the border. I suppose you think they should be allowed, right?

 Put a white nationalist in charge of immigration policy. Blame Muslims, Mexicans and Chinese.
 
>>>>>>>>>>  The media lied about him. His policies are appropriate, to prevent illegal immigration of people like terrorists.

14) Denigrate and ridicule all critics. Describe opponents as “human scum”. Attack the mainstream media as purveyors of “fake news” and “enemies of the people”.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not all critics, just the ones like CNN who routinely lie their assess off about Trump, and his staff that support him.

15) Conjure up conspiracies supposedly led by your predecessor and your opponent in the last election. Without any evidence, accuse your predecessor of “treason”. Fabricate a “deep state” out to get you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You mean Obama? What he did was blatantly illegal. He clearly illegally ordered spying on Trump's campaign. There IS evidence, and I hope he doesnt get away with it. But he and his group have a history of getting away with murder.

16) Downplay real threats to the nation, such as a rapidly spreading pandemic.

>>>>>>> No, the real threat is the effect of the lockdowns. The Democrats dont give a shit about lives of old people. I mean wake up. COVID is being used to bring in chaos, leading to the NWO.

Lie about your utter failure to contain it. Muzzle public health experts. Urge people to go back to work even as the pandemic worsens in parts of the country.

>>>>>>>> Trump took various action earlier than he was advised to. And Covid was in the USA well before they originally thought. The reason covid data looks bad for the USA is because he has done more TESTING. And if he did a lockdown, it would destroy the county. Already limited lockdowns have just about done that. The right decision is keep the country open, and lockdown only the vulnerable old people.

17) Encourage armed supporters to “liberate” states from elected officials who disagree with you.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Horseshit. He has never incited a revolution.

18) Bribe other nations to investigate your electoral opponent and flood social media with lies about him.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Horseshit again. If you're talking about Russia collusion, they investigated him and found no evidence. It was a bullshit goose chase. And why not talk about censorship and bias from facebook, twitter, and youtube? How about CNN? Let's forget about all that, right?

19) Use rightwing propaganda machines like Fox News and conspiracy-theory-peddling One America News to inundate the country with your lies. Ensure that the morally bankrupt chief executive of Facebook allows you to spread your lies on the biggest media machine in the world.

>>>>>>>>> Fox news is just about the only major honest news company in the USA. CNN etc are the most blatantly dishonest news company there is.

20) Suppress the votes of people likely to vote against you. Intimidate voters of color. Encourage Republican governors to purge voter rolls, demand voter ID and close polling places.

>>>>>>>>>> Seriously? What a muddled up piece of crap statement. Trump wants secure voting so there is no voter fraud.

21) Seek to prevent mail-in ballots during the pandemic. Claim they will cause voter fraud, without evidence. Threaten to close the US postal service.

>>>>>>>>>>>> Mail in ballots open the floodgates for voter fraud. If you understand how it works, you see the holes. Again Trump wants the american people properly represented. The reason democrats push things like mail-in ballots is because they know it can help them. It's not the only thing they do.

Covid-19 survivors could lose health insurance if Trump wins bid to repeal Obamacare
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obamacare is a scam that protects big companies, and forces people to pay more. It's mostly about making money for big companies, whi should be taking care of the health of staff.

22) Get Vladimir Putin to hack into US election machines, as he did in 2016 but can now do with more experience and deftness. Promise him that in return you’ll further destabilize America as well as Nato. Let him even place a bounty on killing US troops in Afghanistan.

>>>>>>>>>>> What a load of deceptive bullshit. There have been many investigations, and despite the Democrat's best efforts, and with their people in powerful places, they still got nowhere.

23) If it still looks like you’ll be voted out, try to postpone the election.

>>>>>>>>>>>> He has never indicated he'd do that. He clearly said the OPPOSITE.

24) If you’re voted out of office notwithstanding all this, refuse to leave. Contest the election, claim massive fraud, say it’s a conspiracy, get your cult of a political party to support your lies, get your propaganda machine to repeat them, get your justice department to back you, get your judges and justices to affirm you, get your generals to suppress any subsequent rebellion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Again a load of shit. Maybe he's talking about what BUSH did when he lost the election.

25) Declare victory.

Memo to America: beware Trump’s playbook. Spread the truth. Stay vigilant. Fight for our democracy.

>>>>>>> Memo to the world. Do proper research, and see how blatant the lies are from people like "Robert Reich" and CNN.

Robert Reich, a former US secretary of labor, is professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and the author of Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few and The Common Good. His new book, The System: Who Rigged It, How We Fix It, is out now. He is a columnist for Guardian US

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adding "Professor" in front of a name does not make false statements true. Anyone who knows anything about the above topic should see it's loaded with bullshit and manipulation.


I wish I had more time to tear his crap apart, but anyone with basic knowledge can. America and the world is under attack from globalist elite, of which Biden is a part of. That includes Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bush (both of them), Bill Clinton etc,  (oh look, it runs in the FAMILY) most of the media, the list goes on.  A vote for Biden is literally a vote for chaos, then even worse slavery. But they are mostly "frontmen". The real people behind it are rarely seen.

*

Bigbroben

  • 1500+ posts member!
  • *****
  • 1536
  • Member
  • Rated: +159
Thank you Steve.
Life is hard, and then you die.
Mes pensées sont le dernier retranchement de ma liberté.


Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via twitter

 

Popular pages: