As Roulette is one of the oldest and easiest casino games, many people dive right in without any proper preparation and are, often, taken by surprise by the big number of strategies. From amateurs to professionals, everyone needs a little boost from time to time. We gathered for you some of the best roulette tips, that, while not turning you into a millionaire after night, it will definitively improve your game. The below tips aren’t intended for professional play. Professional roulette strategies can be quite different to systems that are intended for fun only.
- When you have the chance to choose between the American roulette and the European one, always choose the latter. The double zero in American roulette almost doubles your chances of losing.
- If the number you want to bet is already ‘taken’, there is no need to worry. You can stack you chips on top of other chips since the players have unique colors for their chips.
- Betting on red or black or on a single number is not a real option anymore, even though it has the biggest payout in the game. Choose a strategy and stick with it. One easy to use roulette betting strategy involves increasing your bets progressively when you are winning. Increase your bets if you win and never double when losing. The latter is a Martingale system. This is really dangerous with many players going broke.
- Avoid the Labouchere system. A negative progression system by excellence, Labouchere involves starting with a desired series on numbers such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and betting the sum of the first and the last number, in this case 1+6=7 and betting on that. In the happy case you win the next number you bet is also 7 obtained by the sum of 2 and 5, in case you lose you add one to the series and the next bet is 1+7.
- If someone is on a winning spree follow their lead and their betting. Their lucky day may as well be yours as well.
- You chances improve if the casino offers the ‘en prison’ rule. This way you get to ‘freeze’ your bet for one more spin if the ball lands on zero.
- Keep in mind that it’s all about luck and intuition, not history. Since some casinos might display the last 20 numbers on two column of red and black, you may be tempted to bet a number that won multiple times or to guess the next number that follows the sequence. However, the wheel has no memory, except online games, and streaks of red or black may occur but they are not an indication of your future result.
- The wheel bias does occur but there are better ways to beat roulette. The casino is ahead of you on that front. The house checks regularly the roulette wheel for any numbers that may come too often.
- One of the best roulette tips is to use some of the most popular bets to increase your odds. Whether we talk about split, when you choose two adjacent numbers, street, that makes you a winner if you bet on one on three consecutive numbers or corner, also known as quarter or box bef, that allows you to win if you bet on a sector of four adjacent numbers such as 16, 17, 19, 20, take a chance.
- Instead of using some roulette systems banned by casinos, choose an outside bet for a easy win. Choosing red or black, high or low, odd or even, one of the three dozens or a column out of three will definitively make you more confident in your chances than choosing a street or a corner. It all depends if you are more prudent or more of a risk-taker.
- The more laid-back you are the more your chances at winning increase.
- Despite many players claiming to have the secret of winning, there is no magic bullet that can help you beat the roulette wheel. There are indeed valid systems that beat roulette, but there may not be one method that suits all wheels. The books written by so-called experts seem tempting at first sight. But ask yourself this. If they had won such fortunes wouldn’t they have retreated to a private island to enjoy the rays of sunshine? Most of these experts make money by selling their books rather by their winning strategies. There are still a few legitimately effective systems for sale.
- Since roulette is a game of probabilities and chance, being a lover or teacher of mathematics might do you good.
- One of the best roulette tips is to play at a full roulette table. This way the game will slow down and you are less exposed to the house edge and increase your comp time.
- If you are playing inside on a five dollar table, you have the chance to split the money into five bets of one dollar each. This way you can play five numbers straight up or combine any of the inside bets as long as they make the table minimum. If you want to play outside bets you can, as well, split those as well in any number of outside bets.
- Of the few roulette systems that really work, the best 5 systems are listed on the home page of roulettephysics.com
To get the best free roulette systems that really work, see the top 5 proven roulette systems and the video series below. It's the best 100% free information for winning roulette you'll find. It's written by professionals who are really earning a living from roulette.