cali

• Rated: 0
i am new and french sorry if my english is not perfect
i see an video on t bet roulette i want to buy but  before i am research informations because i am afraid it is a fraud. i see here you said  this silverstom it is not a honest guy . here : gamblersbookcase.com/TBetRoulette/
but his system seems very interesting. if i understand i see numbers with a zone T with repetition.
do you have free this system because i do not want to pay 99 euros for that

Steve

• Administrator
  • Top Bloke
  • Rated: +395
Yes that's a scam. But some players are so uneducated and believe what they want to believe, so people still buy.

With all the false beliefs gamblers have, it would be very easy to scam them if you tell them what they want to hear. The truth about beating roulette, and methods that do work, aren't as popular.

atlantis

• 2000+ posts MEMBER!!
  • Rated: +63
i am new and french sorry if my english is not perfect
i see an video on t bet roulette i want to buy but  before i am research informations because i am afraid it is a fraud. i see here you said  this silverstom it is not a honest guy . here : gamblersbookcase.com/TBetRoulette/
but his system seems very interesting. if i understand i see numbers with a zone T with repetition.
do you have free this system because i do not want to pay 99 euros for that

Hi cali,

Steve is right.

"T-BET ROULETTE" is their latest advert.

It is not new!

It is just their previously released:

"ROULETTE STRIKE STRATEGY" under another alias.

It is simply a doublestreet + column betting strategy progression idea. (a T-shaped bet)

Seems you can download or read it free if you google: roulette strike strategy pdf
Hope this helps.

Don't get fooled by them!
A.
Thru the darkness of Future Past the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds:
"Fire -- Walk with me!"

Popular pages: